Verizon Support Ticket
Verizon HSI completely gone - DSL High Speed? Internet
|Created By:||jack1849||Last Reply:||jack1849|
|Created:||5 years ago||Last Updated:||5 years ago|
|Product:||DSL High Speed? Internet|
After months of connectivity issues with HSI, a visit by a Verizon tech, who confirmed that the DSL connection and the modem are not the problem, a "takeover" by a phone tech, who reconfigured my MacBook Pro (which didn't solve the problem.) and continued calls to the "technical support" line,(1-800-837-4966) nothing has helped. Yesterday, my link (gateway) completely disappeared. Nothing. It's gone. Reported it today to a guy in Mexico, who promised to "pass it up the line". I've done that before, and nothing happens.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Verizon reviews and tickets
- Customer service at its poorest,...
- my experience with Verizon was...
- I was trialing several different...
- ever since my phone has been...
- Verizon Cell Phone Service....
- Sample Review Style: verizon...
- I have had several different...
- After repeated phone...
- Verizon Phone/DSL Company I...
- My mother died I called to...
- Verizon has to be one of the...
- Terrible, called to cancel...
- I wonder if Verizon can hear me...
- Used to be if I had a problem...
- please dont fall in to the same...
Similar reviews and tickets
- Verizon Review
- Verizon Unlimited AirCard NOT Unlimited
- Verizon AirCard not Unlimited for 60$ a month!
- Verizon billing problems
- I had Verizon for very long time -
- Verizon customer service
- Misled and Overcharged by Verizon and they refuse to fix it
- 8 year custom
- verizon service
- Customer service completely dropped the ball
- Avoid Verizon
- FYI before you ditch Verizon
- Verizon Wireless Is overpriced and has horrible customer service
How MeasuredUp Works