Verizon Support Ticket
Billed after I suspended account WITHOUT BILLING - wireless and internet
|Created By:||bugnutz||Last Reply:|
|Created:||4 years ago||Last Updated:||4 years ago|
|Product:||wireless and internet|
Subject: Billed for data usage after I suspended my account.
Message: In March of 2012 I suspended my Verizon Wireless Wireless Broadband (aircard) account via my online account access. My contract had expired in 2009 and I was paying month to month for the same aircard device.
At the time I suspended my account, the bill was paid in full with no balance owed. I opted to suspend the service WITHOUT BILLING while I evaluated another service provider.
Apparently Verizon Wireless failed to actually suspend my account, however, and now is reporting a collections account on my credit reports claiming that I owe $449. However, Verizon Wireless also did not send me any additional billing statements or emails about a bill after I suspended my service. (I also was not expecting any.)
Now however, Verizon Wireless is reporting this alleged debt and have "verified" it with the Equifax, Experian and Trans Union. I have sent letters about this and receive completely obtuse and irrelevant correspondence in response. I have not been able to reach anyone by phone at Verizon Wireless Customer Service because I do not have a Verizon Wireless "telephone number" to enter into the programmable phone que.
Immediately delete this false alleged debt from my credit reports. I do not owe Verizon Wireless any money. I had to sue Verizon Wireless once before in order to resolve billing issues, and I won that case, and yet here you are pulling the same stunt all over again. Although I hope it will not be necessary to bring this to court to resolve it again, I am certainly not intimidated by the prospect of doing so.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Verizon reviews and tickets
- It is Shit
- Dumb service u
- I had Verizon for very long time -
- No Internet for a week/Awful customer service
- Cancellation of Deceased Mother's Telephone Service
- INTERNET, CABLE AND HOME PHONE
- wireless billing
- Mixed informatin, and poor customer service help.
- Verizon mobile is an unethical, dishonest bunch of crooks!!!
- Unhappy customer
- Customer Service STINKS!!!!!!!!
- Verizon FIOA Set Top Box Return SCAM
- Stupid wifi problem
- Verizon Wireless Smart Rewards FRAUD
- Smart Rewards & Selects
- Verizon: sucks
Similar reviews and tickets
- I am being billed for services that I never received after being suspended
- Suspended Account
- Disgraceful boingo billing
- Unfairly suspended service causing disruption
- Twiiter Horrible Support
- Billed a Closed Account
- Billing SNAFU from Comcast
- suspended twitter account
- Crud for Internet
- Billed for account I did not know I had
- Double Billed!
- Bluemountain greeting cards
- Refund Missing
- Mercari Inc has suspended my account and I can't login and get my money
- Mercari suspended my account and I can't log in to get my money!
- Accounts Receivables
How MeasuredUp Works