Verizon - wanting us to change to Fios.
He wanted me to change to Fios, I told him I was not interested and he continued the
pressure and I told him again I was not interested and told him I did not want to con tinue the conversation and he was very rude. I asked him to leave and he still
was rude and insulting. Thought you should know, pressure tactics is not the way to go.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Verizon reviews
- It is Shit
- Dumb service u
- I had Verizon for very long time -
- No Internet for a week/Awful customer service
- Cancellation of Deceased Mother's Telephone Service
- INTERNET, CABLE AND HOME PHONE
- wireless billing
- Mixed informatin, and poor customer service help.
- Verizon mobile is an unethical, dishonest bunch of crooks!!!
- Unhappy customer
- Customer Service STINKS!!!!!!!!
- Verizon FIOA Set Top Box Return SCAM
- Stupid wifi problem
- Verizon Wireless Smart Rewards FRAUD
- Smart Rewards & Selects
- Verizon: sucks
- Verizon is unresponsive and infuriating
- Verizon Rewards Cant Fix My Address
- I hate FIOS TV
- Verizon fios review
- Fios rotten even before installation
- Bad Verizon fios
- Verizon Fios new service - undisclosed contract extension
- Verizon customer service Unprofessional installation
- FIOS Triple Freedom
- Read before you order Verizon Fios!!!
- Verizon billing problems
- Collection Adventure
- I HATE VERIZON FIOS
- Exorbitant phone call charge
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you