Verizon in Rome Ga. Lied to us about a two year contract - Verizon
51 Spring Ridge Rd. N.W
Kingston, GA. 30145
Account Number: 218733272-00001
My husband and I have been with Verizon for many years.
Our monthly bill used to be around $120.00 with unlimited everything.
We went to Verizon in Rome, GA. to get new phones about three months ago. The young man that waited on us looked up our account and said that we don%u2019t use over 4 GB of internet service a month and if we agreed to that we could have the new phones free with a two year contract and we accepted that offer.
My husband seen the Verizon bill (around $200.00) this past month and was very upset. He said that the boy at Verizon lied to us and for me to get in touch with you.
We want the plan that we used to have (around $120.00 a month, like we had before) and if you won%u2019t do that for us, after our contract is up. We will go with another provider.
You at Verizon need to tell your employees not to lie to the customers.
Thank you, Joy Everhardt
NOTE: I talked to the manager at the Verizon store in Rome Ga today 3/5/2014. I told him the above problem and he told me that I signed a contract. I then asked him if I could get out of this contract and he told me %u201Cyes%u201Dbut I would have to pay $260.00 per phone. I will never do business with Verizon again.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Verizon reviews
- It is Shit
- Dumb service u
- I had Verizon for very long time -
- No Internet for a week/Awful customer service
- Cancellation of Deceased Mother's Telephone Service
- INTERNET, CABLE AND HOME PHONE
- wireless billing
- Mixed informatin, and poor customer service help.
- Verizon mobile is an unethical, dishonest bunch of crooks!!!
- Unhappy customer
- Customer Service STINKS!!!!!!!!
- Verizon FIOA Set Top Box Return SCAM
- Stupid wifi problem
- Verizon Wireless Smart Rewards FRAUD
- Smart Rewards & Selects
- Verizon: sucks
- verizon almost scammed me
- Verizon Wireless Is overpriced and has horrible customer service
- I fell for this too
- Aircard Month to Month
- Verizon doesn't want me as a customer anymore
- 8 year custom
- please dont fall in to the same...
- Avoid Verizon
- They lied about what was included in my contract
- Verizon Unlimited AirCard NOT Unlimited
- Verizon AirCard not Unlimited for 60$ a month!
- Remarkable Trip to Rome through Inexpensive Hotel Rates!!
- Take MY money Take MY Money
- Good Time in Rome with Friends
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you