Verizon Wireless - Verizon Wireless Customer Service
My first merged bill arrived, and there was a $35 activation fee.
So I called to correct the error. The new customer service rep refused to reverse the fee, saying it was a legitimate charge.
I asked for a supervisor, and customer service supervisor "Michael" employee number V0PIM23 also refused to reverse the fee. He said that even if Verizon's original representative had promised me there would be no activation charge, it didn't matter. He said that my contract with Verizon, which I apparently signed 15 years ago, disclosed that fee.
Apparently Verizon thinks it is perfectly OK to lie to customers on the phone, and then charge fees the customer was promised would be not be charged.
I will never "activate" another thing with Verizon.
Beware such bait-and-switch tactics by unethical companies. Verizon Wireless apparently does not value me as a customer, despite my 15 years of loyal business.
Bad business practices like this need to be punished, so I'm spreading the word: Do NOT believe anything any Verizon Wireless representative tells you because they will lie and you will be stuck paying more than you were told you would have to.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Verizon reviews
- It is Shit
- Dumb service u
- I had Verizon for very long time -
- No Internet for a week/Awful customer service
- Cancellation of Deceased Mother's Telephone Service
- INTERNET, CABLE AND HOME PHONE
- wireless billing
- Mixed informatin, and poor customer service help.
- Verizon mobile is an unethical, dishonest bunch of crooks!!!
- Unhappy customer
- Customer Service STINKS!!!!!!!!
- Verizon FIOA Set Top Box Return SCAM
- Stupid wifi problem
- Verizon Wireless Smart Rewards FRAUD
- Smart Rewards & Selects
- Verizon: sucks
- Verizon billing problems
- Verizon wireless complaint
- Great job
- Billed after I suspended account WITHOUT BILLING
- Wireless review
- Verizon Wireless Tinley Park, IL
- Cell phone charges
- RE: Customer Service @ Verizon Wireless Store in Palm Springs, CA. 92264
- THE BIGGEST LIARS
- Verizon reviews
- Terrible Service
- BAD customer treatment
- Verizon wireless xv6900 smart phone
- VERIZON WIRELESS NOT RELIABLE
- Misled and Overcharged by Verizon and they refuse to fix it
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you